Booklet for Conference Sponsors
- Design: typography, colours, layout, choosing suitable graphics
- Format for booklet and sponsorship information on website
- Print data and managing the printing process
What is Ignite Sendai Conference?
Ignite Sendai is a 2-day entrepreneurs conference held in the heart of the Tohoku Region – Sendai City, Japan. Ignite Sendai aims to inform and equip business people from all over the world about the possibilities & incredible potential Sendai holds for business, as well as provide you with connections and practical information to get started.
- Listen to Presentations from our Keynote Speakers hand-chosen to share their wisdom, advice & passion for entrepreneurship, as well as the specific advantages Sendai offers for you and your business as the number one location for startups in Northern Japan.
- Attend workshops specifically designed to help you start up business in Japan. Hosted by guest speakers looking to share their wisdom about entrepreneurship alongside Sendai City Officials, Immigration Lawyers, and other business professionals. Our workshop topics include Doing Business in Sendai, Japan’s Business Visa Program, Sendai City Support, Living in Sendai, Tohoku Opportunities, SENTIA (Sendai’s Offical Tourism Organisation), Recovery after the 3/11 disasters, and more. These workshops will be held in smaller group settings giving you premium access to our guest speakers and the opportunity to ask individualised questions.
- There will be time provided before the conference, between sessions, and during our catered lunch breaks for all participants to network and connect with other like-minded professionals.
Additionally, our Conference dinner will provide another opportunity to hear from our keynote speakers and network with other individuals.
- Join us for a tour of Sendai’s best, including one of the top 3 sights of Japan, local restaurants, culture and more.