Graphic design for the DJJG
- Poster and flyer design: graphics, patterns, typography, layout, colours
- Facebook banner
- Design of a Christmas card for external partners
The DJJG is a non-profit association based in Berlin. Our member network and club activities are spread all over Germany.
Our mission: by youth for youth!
Most of us are young people between the ages of 18 and 35, who want to encourage direct exchange and friendship between young people in Germany and Japan. Primarily, we exchange on topics from politics, the environment, society, education and culture and thereby convey a diverse and up-to-date picture of Japan and Germany.
- organization of regular joint activities of young people from Germany and Japan
- annual running of Hello Japan / Hello Germany exchange programme
- expansion of our youth network in Germany and Japan
- promotion of contact and cooperation of the club members
- Cooperation with institutions, companies and other partners with similar goals in Germany and Japan
More about the DJJG can be found here.