By visiting this website, or any of its sub-domain, you acknowledge that you accept the practices and policies outlined, and you consent that we will collect and use your information in the following ways:
lena-tamashii.com uses only technical, functional cookies, and analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. The cookies are ONLY used when you choose to start a shopping cart order, in order to track the contents (items and quantities) of the shopping cart as you browse.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet, or smartphone when you visit this website. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies, but please be aware that site functionality will be limited, with regards to purchasing. Furthermore, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser by clearing all the cookies and cache.
Purposes of Information Collection
Your information is collected for the following reasons:
- as needed to properly provide my Services to you, such as using your personal information to fulfill your orders, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
- to be able to contact you via email if there are customer support concerns regarding an order
- to send out a newsletter via my mailing list, only after you have provided your consent (which you may revoke at any time)
- as necessary for the execution of agreements with you or to comply with any legal obligations
Sharing of your Data
I will not share your data with any third parties.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Contacting me & Withdrawing Consent